1. Julio Jones eruption- The positive regression finally hit Julio Jones and it came in a huge way in week 12. Julio exploded for 253 yards and 2 touchdowns and put up the week we have al been waiting for all season. Heading into week 12, Julio ranked 1st on the Falcons in red zone targets, but last on the team in touchdowns. Stay patient, and play guys when they are in good spots.
2. Enter: Kenyan Drake- The Dolphins backfield situation has been a nightmare since the departure of Jay Ajayi given their obligation to split the carries between Kenyan Drake and Damien Williams. Drake has actually looked good in his limited action, and now it might be his time to shine with Damien Williams expected to miss the next few weeks due to injury. Drake has averaged over 5 YPC since Ajayi was traded and will benefit from the increased volume.
3. Money Mixon- I've literally been preaching about a Joe Mixon breakout for the last month and a half and I missed it! Mixon had a career-high 26 touches on Sunday against the Browns and put up his biggest game yet with 114 yards and a touchdown. He also played over 70% of the snaps and he is running away with the job now that Jeremy Hill is on IR. Note that the Browns run defense has crumbled due to the losses of Jamie Collins and Emmanuel Ogbah.
4. Jimmy Graham usage- Seemingly since Jimmy Graham arrived in Seattle we have called for him to be used in the red zone, and now Pete Carroll has finally granted our wish. Graham leads the NFL in red zone targets by a large margin and is on pace to post the highest red zone target % in the last decade. He continues to be one of Wilson's favorite targets and he scored another RZ touchdown on Sunday.
5. Russell Wilson MVP?- Is Russell Wilson the leagues MVP right now? I'm not sure if he is, but he definitely should be considered because he has been doing it all for the Seahawks. He has over 80% of the Seahawks yards this season...AND OVER 90% of their touchdowns!
6. Robby Anderson is legit #good- This guy as lit up the preseason the last few years and no he is translating it to when it counts. He has 6 touchdowns in his last 5 games and he has compiled 28 targets over the last 4 weeks. His price is rising, but he has another good matchup this week with the Chiefs at home.
7. Jamal Williams role- Jamal Williams had a huge game against the Steelers on Sunday night rushing for 66 yards and a touchdown while adding 69 yards and a touchdown through the air. He's playing in an extreme high volume role for the Packers with Ty Montgomery and Aaron Jones both out, and now gets a date with the underwhelming Buccaneers defense in week 13.
8. Goodbye Eli- Eli Manning has officially been benched by the New York Giants for....Geno Smith. I'm not sure if anything there is really Eli's fault, but either way I don't think this boost the value of Evan Engram going forward, but we will have to wait and see.
9. It's almost Dede time!- I've been hyping Dede up a lot over the last three weeks, mainly because I have seen what he can do both when he was in college and in the preseason this season. He's only been back from injury for two weeks, but has already seen over 15 targets (7.5 per game) and is running routes on over 88% of Blake Bortles' drop backs. The usage is there and eventually the big game will come.
10. Welcome back- I'll leave you with a forward thinking note, and that is Josh Gordon returns to the NFL stage this week. His body fat is down almost 10% from when he played the last time, and he is reportedly in the best shape of his career. I'm excited to see what he can do, though he has a tough matchup with the Chargers secondary.
Written by Ben Hossler (Follow @BenHossler on Twitter)