1. Flash Gordon- This guy is a FREAK! After not playing since I was in High School (literally) Flash steps on the field and becomes just the 2nd WR to go for over 80 yards against the Chargers this season. He was also open on touchdown passes multiple times but Kizer missed him, and now gets a really stellar matchup against the Packers at home this week.
2. Mike Davis- The Seahawks have no run game, we know this and you can support that claim by Russell Wilson still being their leading rusher this season. However, Mike Davis played well on Sunday Night Football against a tough Eagles front seven. Davis put up over 100 all-purpose yards and out-snapped J.D. McKissic 45-9. Keep an eye on him barring a Chris Carson return.
3. The Jaguars achilles heel- I think 99% of you would guess what the Jacksonville Jaguars achilles heel is...and that is Blake Bortles. Opposing defenses will dare Bortles to beat them and it's going to hinder them greatly if they squeeze into the playoffs. According to NFL's Next Gen Stats, Leonard Fournette has seen 8+ defenders in the box over 55% of the time this season, the most of anyone in the league. Teams will continue to completely sell out to stop the run and challenge Bortles to beat them.
4. Kenny Stills- Jay Cutler preferred DeVante Parker in the preseason, but here we are in week 14 and he has been locked in on Kenny Stills. Stills has 27 targets over the last 3 games and has turned those targets into 15-325-2...Patriots next up.
5. Peyton Barber- Peyton Barber came out of nowhere in week 13 after scoring two goal-line touchdowns in week 12. Barber out-touched Charles Sims 27-5 and put up over 140 all-purpose yards. He gets the Lions next who have struggled to defend the run this season and have allowed a rushing touchdown in 7 straight games.
6. Nuk- DeAndre Hopkins was massively owned last weekend and somewhat "disappointed". He had a good game, catching 8 balls for 80 yards but he didn't find the box and that should help his ownership a bit this weekend. Hopkins in dominating the targets for the Texans and he saw another 14 on Sunday, he gets a matchup with the 49ers this week and he should have a monster performance.
7. Is it Gio Bernard time?- Joe Mixon exited Monday Night Football early with a concussion and if he isn't able to go in week 14 it's going to be the Gio Bernard show. With Jeremy Hill already on IR and Mixon out, Bernard played every single snap for the Bengals and the only other guy they have on the active roster at this time is rookie Brian Hill who was one of the worst running backs I saw in the preseason.
8. Gronk...Smash?- After Gronk delivered a smash to Tre'Davious White over the weekend that landed him a one game suspension, the Patriots will need supplementary playmakers to step up in his absence this weekend in Miami. Dion Lewis and Rex Burkhead have both been playing out of their minds as of late. Burkhead has been better than most would acknowledge, and it was brought to my attention by Rotoworlds Rich Hribar. Alvin Kamara has scored a touchdown every 13.3 touches...Burkhead has scored one every 13.2 touches.
9. Kareem Hunt- I'm not really sure why the Chiefs refuse to give Kareem Hunt touches, especially in a game where they jumped out to a lead so early. Charcandrick West was out on Sunday which vaulted Kareem Hunt back into play at his price, and the situation was amazing. He played the most snaps he has played all season (86%) but he saw just 12 touches even though the Chiefs were winning.
10. Mr. Jones- Marvin Jones has rebounded from a terrible start to the season which was partially matchup based. He has now seen 7+ targets in 7 of the last 8 games and gone over 85 yards in 5 of the last 6 games. He also has 5 TDs in his last 5 games and draws the bottom 5 ranked Buccaneers secondary in week 14.
Written by Ben Hossler (Follow @BenHossler on Twitter)