**Contrarian Stacks are best described as stacks of players from a particular game that most of DFS players won't particularly plug into there Fanduel or Draftkings lineups. These 'stacks' will be very low owned relative to the more 'chalky' plays of the week.**
- Drew Brees + Michael Thomas + Mike Evans
- Be greedy when others are fearful. A typical notion in the stock industry in which the DFS landscape is commonly reflected upon. Not only will the Pros be shying away from Brees after burning EVERYONE last week but the average players will surely avoiding Brees and the saints. The fact is, this is the games highest over/under on the slate and getting a HUGE leverage play on ownership along at the QB position with a hall of fame quarterback is very enticing.
- Colin Kaepernick + Vance Macdonald
- As I said above Brees, when others live and play in fear, this is where you see the sharpest players and minds in the industry go right back to the well to take advantage of a lower ownership on a player with an EXTREMELY high ceiling. Kaeperneck gets the Jets this week, at home. The Jets have quit and may be worse than the Browns. Keep in mind that Kaeperneck is playing for another contract so this means a lot to him. I will have Kaep on one of my main Draftkings lineups 100%.
- Eli Manning + Zeek + Dez Bryant + Odell Beckham
- Sometimes, you just have to go all in on a game that is in the middle of the road tier as far as what Vegas is proclaiming for the over/under’s of the week. The Giants play at the league's fastest pace at home and on top of that we can easily predict where the usage comes from on the cowboys side of things. If Zeek busts a couple long runs and scores we can easily see Manning to Odell coming right back with some long plays considering Dallas has been the worst pass defense in the NFL over the last 4 weeks…and it’s not even close.
- Andrew Luck + TY Hilton + C.J. Fiedororwicz
- Remember, Draftkings and Fanduel don’t adjust pricing into their algorithms on MNF games, so we get a nice discount with the Colts here. They have the second highest implied point total, at home and no one's talking about them. Also, the Texans will be playing catch up and the Colts are ranked dead last in DVOA against the TE.
About the Author: Anthony Carson, @acarson777 on twitter and @acarson79 on Instagram, is the CEO of AC Karma Sports and one of most respected DFS players in the industry. Anthony specializes in MLB and NFL and comes from a math background that helps him excel in his analytical projections and an advocate in understanding ownership percentages in all DFS sports